Lean Six Sigma & its Business Transformation Methodologies; How Lean Six Sigma Can Help Your Salary Growth Potential
Jarvis T. Gray Managing Director of The Quality Coaching, Co.
This Georgia Nurses Association (GNA) sponsored webinar will introduce you to Lean Six Sigma, a business transformation methodology that is now imperative amongst healthcare organizations and administrative leaders seeking career advancement. Chances are that you have heard about the career advancement benefits that Lean Six Sigma training and certification can generate. Join in on this free webinar to learn directly the tremendous impact that learning and applying Lean Six Sigma can have on your organization, as well as your salary and growth potential.
As part of this free webinar, you will learn how GNA will make it easy to earn your Lean Six Sigma certification with upcoming training programs, highlighted by a blend of classroom and virtual training sessions.
- Distinguish between lean and six sigma as business transformation methodologies;
- Name the rationale for each tip for success presented;
- Learn about mops, pops, and sops, and how lean, six sigma, both or neither approach can impact your organization;
- Present additional tips to get started today.
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
There is always a huge demand for Lean Six Sigma trained professionals across all levels of the healthcare industry. Lean six sigma trained leaders are not only found in administrative levels, but across all departmental structures. Healthcare professionals with below-mentioned backgrounds should consider joining in on this free webinar:
- Clinical and Operational Healthcare Administrators
- Public and Population Health Leaders
- Health Informatics Professionals
- Current master’s students completing healthcare-based degree program (i.e. MHA, MPH, MSN, etc.)
- Healthcare Administrative Fellows
- Healthcare Quality Leaders
- Healthcare Analysts
- Healthcare Customer and Patient Services
About Jarvis T. Gray
Jarvis T. Gray is the Managing Director of The Quality Coaching Co- a firm that helps healthcare organizations foster cultures of system-wide quality improvement by offering customized leader coaching, training, and consulting programs centered on improving the quality of their care delivery services and health outcomes, eliminating waste and achieving cost reductions, and enhancing the patient experience.
Mr. Gray offers 12+ years of strategic planning, quality improvement and operations leadership experience in the healthcare industry. he has been an effective partner with highly notable organizations in the field; earning a reputation as a go-to resource for facilitating strategic decisions and driving successful implementations.
Jarvis can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact Charlotte Baez-Diaz at email@example.com. Or at 404-325-5536, etx. 101.