The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will prepare you to lead smaller scope projects in your immediate work environment or to participate more effectively in complex projects led by a higher-level practitioner.
Powered by The Quality Coaching Co., The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will prepare you to lead smaller scope projects in your immediate work environment or to participate more effectively in complex projects led by a higher-level practitioner.
Green Belts typically are leaders who manage a couple of projects each year in their specific area of the organization in addition to their regular work duties.
"Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course artfully blends the tools of Lean with the rigorous DMAIC problem solving methodology and statistical tool set."
Content from the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course
Introduction to Change Management Course Content
12-month access to e-Learning Modules
Online training, face-to-face and/or virtual training
Project Coaching and Review
High degree of alignment to ASQ Body of Knowledge
Unlimited email support, helpful learning tools, templates, and more!
- Learn the basics of a time proven problem solving and process improvement approach through highly interactive self-paced e-Learning followed by scheduled instructor-led virtual classroom sessions to reinforce your learning.
- Throughout the course, you will work in small virtual teams to complete a simulated project to practice your newly acquired skills.
- Certification Certificate awarded upon successful completion of certification exam and class project.
- Total e-Learning = 28 hours
- Total Class Time = 15 hours
- Contact hours upon approval!
Regular price- $2,295
GNA Member & LSS Yellow Belt Class attendee price- $1,995*
Group discount (3 or more people)- $100 off per person.
- So if 4 people were to sign up, then the cost would be Full Price x 4 - $400
*LSS Yellow Belts must have received their certification through The Quality Coaching Co. (QCC). Of course, if you have any questions or inquiries, please contact Jarvis T. Gray, QCC Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1.888.880.8127.
About Jarvis T. Gray
Jarvis T. Gray is the Managing Director of The Quality Coaching Co- a firm that helps healthcare organizations foster cultures of system-wide quality improvement by offering customized leader coaching, training, and consulting programs centered on improving the quality of their care delivery services and health outcomes, eliminating waste and achieving cost reductions, and enhancing the patient experience.
Mr. Gray offers 12+ years of strategic planning, quality improvement and operations leadership experience in the healthcare industry. he has been an effective partner with highly notable organizations in the field; earning a reputation as a go-to resource for facilitating strategic decisions and driving successful implementations.
Jarvis can be reached at email@example.com.