Nominees Needed for Specific 2019-2021 GNA Board of Directors Positions
We need nominees for the following 2019-2021 GNA Board of Directors positions:
- President-elect & ANA Delegate-at-Large
- Treasurer & 1st Alternate ANA Delegate-at-Large
- Director- Nursing Practice & Advocacy
- Director- Legislation/Public Policy
- Chair- Nominations Committee
- If you are interested in being considered for a position not listed here, you may do so by following the intructions below.
To be considered as a candidate for any of these positions, please click here to complete and submit the GNA 2019 Elections Consent to Serve/Biographical Data Form. Following completion and submission of the form please email a photo of you to GNA Senior Director of Membership & Government Affairs Tim Davis at email@example.com by midnight April 30, 2019.
If you wish to run for more than one position on the ballot, please complete and submit a GNA 2019 Elections Consent to Serve/Biographical Data Form for each position, and follow the instructions above for emailing your photo.
We hope that you will consider taking advantage of this opportunity to play an active role in shaping the direction of the Georgia Nurses Association as a member of the 2019- 2021 GNA Board of Directors.
For questions or inquiries, please contact Tim Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please refer to the GNA Bylaws for office description and responsibilities.