ANA Call for Nominations for Elective Office - Open Until January 17, 2020
On December 6, 2019, the ANA Nominations and Elections Committee has issued a Call for Nominations for a slate of candidates to be presented to the Membership Assembly in 2020. The following positions will be elected in 2020:
ANA Board of Directors
The term of service for both officer positions is January 1, 2021– December 31, 2022.
The term of service for the Director-at-Large positions is January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022.
ANA Nominations and Elections Committee
- Three (3) Member Positions
The term of service for all three (3) Nominations and Elections Committee positions is January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022.
ANA places high priority on diversity and seeks to encourage/foster increased involvement of minorities and staff nurses at the national level.
Nominations must be submitted via the online nomination form by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Friday, January 17, 2020. A second Call for Nominations will be conducted for those elective positions with insufficient nominations.
Preparation of Nomination Materials
1. READ the roles and responsibilities for your position of choice to ensure that they match your interests, experience, and qualifications.
- IDENTIFY the degree to which you possess the competencies that have been deemed important to serve successfully and effectively each position.
- SELECT a Campaign Manager and provide their contact information where requested on the online nomination form.
- COMPLETE AND SIGN/INITIAL where noted. Nominees for the ANA Board of Directors must also submit the following additional documents, which are included on the online nomination form.
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Financial Interest Disclosure Form
- SUBMIT all nomination components by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Friday, January 17, 2020. Please note:
- You will need to create a user id and password before accessing the form.
- Nominations that are incomplete, handwritten, faxed, or submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding ANA's nomination process or national elections, please email email@example.com.